Execution of a new design, its valuation and implementation, which proceeds by the following steps:
1. Choice of a product (e.g. based on a photo).
2. Determination of sizes and shape.
3. Presentation of a preliminary design, including materials and the choice of colors.
4. Preparation of an approximate quote.
5. Approval of the design and price, drawing up of a preliminary agreement and subsequently, precise measurements taken at the customer’s site.
6. Preparation of the final design and at a special request of the customer – 3D visualization.
7. Signing of the contract for execution of the order.
8. Delivery and assembly of furniture.
Furniture is performed also on the basis of a draft provided by the customer.